Dr PennyStock Free Forums
February 25, 2018, 08:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RXMD - Progressive Care, Inc. - OTCBB  (Read 7256 times)
presstu and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2016, 05:14:44 PM »

Closed at the HOD, .0489. It was not today, but, .05 - .054 can be tested at any day now.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2016, 06:05:49 PM »

Sold at .05. The Gold members made a 67% profit on the second trade on this one.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2018, 02:28:36 PM »

This one has given at least 3 buy signals since yesterday.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2018, 07:56:06 AM »

Both charts, daily and weekly, gave several buy, strong buy, and, very strong buy signals in the last days/weeks.

The daily chart gave nothing more nothing less than seven( 7 ) buy signals. Some "strong buy", and one "very strong buy" signal.

Look at the daily chart below. All the buy signals are signaled by green circles/ellipses.

1 - The RSI crossed the 50 line to the upside, the so called power zone or MOMO zone = buy signal

2 - The MA50 was broken. This is the second most stronger resistance in any chart, so = strong buy signal

3 - The PAR SAR was broken as resistance = buy signal

4 - At the same time the MA200 was broken. This is the strongest resistance in any chart, so = very strong buy signal

5 - The next was the MACD crossover = buy signal

6 - The +DI line crossing the -DI and ADX lines at once = strong buy signal

7 - The -DI line crossing the ADX line to downside = buy signal

The daily chart gives short term technical signals, since a few weeks upto 3 - 4 months.

Daily chart

But, this is not all. The weekly chart below has given also five( 5 ) buy signals. One of them is a "strong buy" signal.

1 - The PAR SAR was broken 7 weeks ago = buy signal

2 - Then it was time for the RSI, crossing the 50 line to upside = buy signal

3 - The MA50 was broken = strong buy signal

4 - The +DI line crossing the -DI line to the upside = buy signal

5 - The same +DI line crossing now the ADX line to the upside = strong buy signal

The weekly chart gives long term buy signals. We are talking about several months, or one - two years.

Weekly chart

Both charts gave a total of twelve ( 12 ) buy signals. This is an incredible number of buy signals, very rarely seen in any stock.

All this above means that this stock is just beginning a big run, possibly similar to that one two years ago, since .0048 to .054. It means that we are talking about a similar run(with the same amplitude), or even bigger, from .01 - .012 to somewhere between .10 and .20.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2018, 08:26:59 AM »

RXMD News

Progressive Care Engages Mass Ventures Corp for Digital and Technology Solutions

Miami, FL -- January 25, 2018 -- InvestorsHub NewsWire -- Progressive Care Inc. (OTCQB:RXMD), a healthcare services and technology company, announces that it has engaged Mass Ventures Corp, a Florida company, to enhance the digital presence and technology solutions of the company and all subsidiaries.

Progressive Care engages Mass Ventures Corp to initiate a digital marketing campaign for both Progressive Care and PharmCo, LLC. The principle of Mass Ventures will be located on-site to provide real-time updates as needed. The campaign consists of many features including, but not limited to, website upgrades, enhanced and updated content, blog posting, social media development, press release distribution, search engine optimization, etc. Mass Ventures is also in the process of developing the Company's e-commerce platform which will be capable of accepting all payment methods including cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. These measures are taken to coincide with the overall technological development of the company to improve the efficacy and exposure of the Company's public information and virtual interaction with its shareholders and customers.

"The Mass Ventures Corp team has worked with us for over 5 years," stated S. Parikh Mars, CEO. "We are excited to bring them on-site and begin a transformation of our online presence, as well as creating technology solutions that will modernize all areas of our enterprise. We believe that efforts in this area will make a difference in how we set ourselves apart as a company of the future. This will change how our shareholders and customers perceive and interact with us. Already, we are seeing the impact this project has had on our customer engagement and market awareness."

"Progressive Care and PharmCo, LLC are ripe for exponential growth and success." says Marcello Jaspan, owner and operator at MVC . "We are thrilled about the opportunity to serve such an amazing group and to work closely to create engagement and social buzz. On the technical side, we have infinite possibilities for expansion. We started with the launch of Tele-Pharmco, and we will soon have many Apps for customers and internal logistics alike. We will have goodies for everyone coming real soon, all aimed at making everyone's lives easier and more enjoyable."

About Progressive Care

Progressive Care Inc. (OTCQB:RXMD), through its subsidiaries Smart Medical Alliance, Inc. and PharmCo, LLC, is a South Florida health services organization and provider of prescription pharmaceuticals, compounded medications, provider of tele-pharmacy services, the sale of anti-retroviral medications, medication therapy management (MTM), the supply of prescription medications to long term care facilities, administration and practice management, utilization management, quality assurance, EHR Implementation, billing and coding, and health practice risk management.

Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Statements

Statements contained herein that are not based upon current or historical fact are forward-looking in nature and constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such forward-looking statements reflect the Company's expectations about its future operating results, performance and opportunities that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. These statements include but are not limited to statements regarding the intended terms of the offering, closing of the offering and use of any proceeds from the offering. When used herein, the words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "upcoming," "plan," "target," "intend" and "expect" and similar expressions, as they relate to Progressive Care Inc., its subsidiaries, or its management, are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to the Company and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties, and other factors that could cause the Company's actual results, performance, prospects, and opportunities to differ materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these forward-looking statements.

Contact

Armen Karapetyan

Senior Advisor Business Development

www.progressivecareus.com

www.pharmcopharmacy.com

https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=76552057

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2018, 02:55:37 PM »

Amazing run today. I was expecting this since a few days ago. It was imminent. I could feel it.

Tomorrow it may pull back to .025 - 0.237 to test it as support, and, in a couple days, it will run further.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2018, 04:44:35 PM »

Against what I was expecting, it did pull back only to .03, and, closed above the next resistance, at .038.

The only resistance until .054 is at .044, and, probably it will be broken next week.

Great stock and very strong.

The Gold members will probably make here about 500% profit.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2018, 10:59:05 AM »

The .044 resistance is already making pressure to downside, but, only after the close we can see if it will pull back here or not.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2018, 06:10:30 PM »

RXMD will run again beginning tomorrow.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »

RXMD needs to fill the gap at .032, so it can run.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »

Not a bad close, but, it is notorious that the stock doesn't go up while the gap is not filled.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2018, 03:44:14 PM »

Technical Analysis - RXMD annotated weekly chart.

1 - The RSI is pulling back of the overbought zone(above the 70 line). The green trend line will be where it will bounce back up.

2 - The +DI is also pulling back to test the ADX line(white line) as support, and, this will cause a bounce.

3 - The MA200 at .028 is now the main support. At the same price level we have that green trend line, so .028 is a rock solid support, because two strong supports are right there.

Prediction for next week: RXMD will make a LOW(Low Of the Week) at .028 or near, and, will bounce back up.

Like you can see, the only resistance until .054 is at .044, and, that's why the stock pulled back at .042, so I think the stock will test .042 again next week, or maybe break the .044 resistance.

I call a white(green) candle with a HOW between .042 and .054.

Weekly chart

Like I said about one week ago, RXMD will make a run similar to that one two years ago, when it ran from .0048 to .054.

I am 100% sure, I repeat 100% sure, that RXMD will run to .10. This I guarantee.

But .15 - .20 is also very possible.

Have a great weekend.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2018, 01:36:26 PM »

RXMD is a little weak, but, still ok. It is still above the PAR SAR, and, the charts still looks great.

.03 is the loading zone, and, .028 the support(MA200 on the weekly chart).

The bounce may happen at any time, because the +DI is touching the ADX line, and, may bounce off of it, causing a bounce, and, the MACD is also in the same situation, so I hope the green line bounce off of the red line, helping the rebound.

Daily chart: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=RXMD&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p24768508884

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2018, 07:50:32 PM »

Technical Analysis - RXMD annotated weekly chart.

1 - The RSI pulled back at the 70 line, like I said last week, and, bounced back up also exactly where I said(green trendline on the chart last week). Next week most probably it will break through the 70 line.

2 - The +DI pulled back to test the ADX line(white line) as support, once again exactly like I said last week. Next week it will bounce off of the ADX line, causing a violent up move(run).

3 - Again, like I said last week, the MA200 at .028 is now the main support, a rock solid support, and, the stock bounced exactly there. This week it will make a higher high, probably at .033 - .0030, and, will not touch there again.

This was my prediction last week(in bold). Compare with the chart, and, then let me know if T/A works or not with penny stocks. It works like a swiss watch. Prediction for next week: RXMD will make a LOW(Low Of the Week) at .028 or near, and, will bounce back up.

Prediction for next week: RXMD will make a LOW at .033 - .0030, and, will run to .044 - .054.

The only resistance until .054 is at .044, and, I am 99% sure it will be broken.

I call a white(green) candle with a HOW between .042 and .054.

Weekly chart

RXMD has .10 - .15 written on the chart. It's just a matter of time, not much.

.20 is also very possible.

Lets have a great week.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2018, 04:12:37 PM »

Clearly the RSI70 line is holding the stock at this level. It is a strong resistance, because it is the beginning of the overbought zone.

It was also the RSI70 line that caused the pullback to .0281, when the stock hit .0426.

Daily chart: http://schrts.co/ywGtbE

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: