Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 23, 2018, 12:42:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BTGI - Bulova Technologies Group, Inc. - OTCBB  (Read 3975 times)
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2016, 05:37:23 PM »

It has closed green, and, looks like .0025 is a strong support, so it may recover from here. I only don't know how much.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 12:57:07 PM »

It has bounced on news, but, the dilution is still strong, that's why the pull back from .0042 to .0026.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 12:13:52 PM »

Been keeping an eye on this for awhile, the selling bad.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 12:20:06 PM »

The bottom is here around .002, but, when it runs, the dilution kills it, and, bring it down again. I have no idea when the dilution will stop or at least decrease, so it can run.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 11:07:56 AM »

The bottom is here around .002, but, when it runs, the dilution kills it, and, bring it down again. I have no idea when the dilution will stop or at least decrease, so it can run.

Interesting this morning, could it be ready to move. Wait and see!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 01:19:22 PM »

It needs to break the MA50 at .0026, and, the PAR SAR at .0028. If that happens, it may run to .005 - .007. 

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 01:47:26 PM »

It needs to break the MA50 at .0026, and, the PAR SAR at .0028. If that happens, it may run to .005 - .007. 

That's if they ease up on selling.
Thegyg

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 04:01:58 PM »

A couple of more green day's, I could get out of this with not as bad as a loss...lol
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 06:33:13 PM »

A couple of more green day's, I could get out of this with not as bad as a loss...lol

It has broken the PAR SAR, and, the close was the best possible. If they let it breath, it will run to .005 or higher soon.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 02:16:10 PM »

Look what those two criminals(paid pumpers) WarChest and BERKSHIRE AGENT are doing on ARYC. Exactly what they did to BTGI and many others.

If I was American, I would report these guys, and, others, to the SEC, so they could follow the other guys from Money Runners, that were arrested.

These two guys are clearly receiving money from toxic lenders and /or companies, to pump there stocks, so they dilute millions of shares.

In this case, it is so obvious.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2016, 03:56:01 PM »

Look what those two criminals(paid pumpers) WarChest and BERKSHIRE AGENT are doing on ARYC. Exactly what they did to BTGI and many others.

If I was American, I would report these guys, and, others, to the SEC, so they could follow the other guys from Money Runners, that were arrested.

These two guys are clearly receiving money from toxic lenders and /or companies, to pump there stocks, so they dilute millions of shares.

They are on BTGI for the second time. There new one ARYC will follow the same steps, you can easily see it on the aL2.

Even though you don't live Stateside, you are still able to file complaints.

The sad truth is that the SEC will probably not do anything. I have filed many of complaints and even spoke to investigators, all I got was ok I will check it out. Oh well!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2016, 05:02:09 PM »

They are on BTGI for the second time. There new one ARYC will follow the same steps, you can easily see it on the aL2.

The sad truth is that the SEC will probably not do anything. I have filed many of complaints and even spoke to investigators, all I got was ok I will check it out. Oh well!

If they catch at least some, it will be already good. BTW, HDOGTX and LII Hunter are other two criminals

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2016, 05:17:38 PM »

If they catch at least some, it will be already good. BTW, HDOGTX and LII Hunter are other two criminals

That list is long. Don't think there will be a shortage of undiclosed paid promoters/pumpers.
ajmcello

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2016, 08:16:47 PM »

Owner just acquired another business, paid for in with cash + reserved shares.

News should hit regarding transaction soon.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 02:41:28 PM »

Owner just acquired another business, paid for in with cash + reserved shares.

News should hit regarding transaction soon.

Are you having access to insider information?

The only PR issue on the last days was today, and, only talks about restricted shares above the actual price, too vague. But,m he said on an email sent to a guy that posted on ihub, that it was at .0031, but, he said nothing about acquiring another business.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: