Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 23, 2018, 12:39:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ASCK - Auscrete Corporation - OTCBB  (Read 10414 times)
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2016, 05:29:04 PM »

ASCK will trade sideways for a few days. The MA50 is now flat, not falling anymore, and, this means stability, so the stock will trade on a straight channel until a new breakout.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »

It should trade sideways for a few more days, until all the dilution is absorbed, and, then it will run further.

It's well supported by the MA50.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2016, 04:43:47 PM »

It has closed positive, but, has made a lower low and a lower high.

Tomorrow it should recover a little, maybe to .0095 - .0098.

Still has dilution.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2016, 06:22:17 PM »

8K is out...not in position to post
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2016, 06:29:53 PM »

Convert debt to the CEO into 4 preferred shares, and, increassing the A/S from 500M to 2B.

The first one is positive, the second one is negative. Increasing the A/S is never a good signal, but, let's see how the market reacts. I suppose those stupid pumpers on IHUB will say that this is fantastic.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2016, 06:34:01 PM »

Convert debt to the CEO into 4 preferred shares, and, increassing the A/S from 500M to 2B.

The first one is positive, the second one is negative. Increasing the A/S is never a good signal, but, let's see how the market reacts. I suppose those stupid pumpers on IHUB will say that this is fantastic.

You mean by locking the remainder in a vault...lol
Adonai

« Reply #96 on: October 18, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »

There was a 2M buy at $ 0.0089 I think at the market open.  Then another for 60K at same price.  Condition shows "Between b/a". 

Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #97 on: October 18, 2016, 01:46:10 PM »

There was a 2M buy at $ 0.0089 I think at the market open.  Then another for 60K at same price.  Condition shows "Between b/a". 

Possibly someone sold on the news, but, someone bought them, so we continue the same pattern., sideways trading.

Dr PennyStock
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2016, 05:06:59 PM »

I noticed today some increase in volatility, and, momentum, and, this usually comes before a run, so the run may be close.

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2016, 05:37:33 PM »

Nice...are you still thinking close to 10 for now? That was a wild swing today...been at the shop getting my truck worked on all afternoon...they are almost done.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2016, 09:26:35 AM »

I've just posted this message on IHUB:

This is 100% correct. CDEL and NITE continue dumping new shares. Any time the bid jumps to a little more closer to the ask, it is immediately hammered, the ask drops immediately to the bid price, and, the bid drops again to the previous level.

On Friday the bid was at .007 most part of the day.

Of course that this is dilution, but, at this level, the buyers are much less, no buy interest, so of course that they can not dump millions where there is not buyers to those millions, that's why the volume is very low, because, like you say, and, very well, they are being sensitive to PPS value, letting the stock close above the MA50, despite the lower lows and lower highs.

The stock has broken the PAR SAR as resistance on Wednesday, generating a buy signal, and, on the very next day, it has broken again the PAR SAR, this time as suport, turning void and null the buy signal, and, this time generating a sell signal. Plus, on the same day, the -DI crossed the ADX line to the up side, generating the second buy signal. Only dilution trumps charts this way.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WYoMwjYj

This is beginning to smell very bad. Fact is that after so much pump by the company, with the 2 billion dollar funds, and, the $16M deal, we have a hand full of nothing.

The PR on Oct. 04th was pure fluff, no facts, it only said this:
On Monday, the lender forwarded the final agreement and terms to Auscrete which were in line with the discussions held over the last 5 weeks. And are generally as follows.

Forwarding the final agreement is not relevant news, relevant news is something like this: The agreement was signed up

This is a fact, so far we have nothing.

Also, and much worst, an agreement worth $16M was already signed up with a so called TTC group, on May 12th, 2016(link below), and, what happened with that deal?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/auscrete-corporation-signs-agreement-for-financing-of-jamaican-housing-real-estate-development-2016-05-12

Much much worst, what happened to the 2 funds worth $1B each deal? They said:
Auscrete CEO John Sprovieri revealed, "Without going into great detail at this point, we are very excited as we plan to announce and close the deals very soon, perhaps days

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/auscrete-corporation-asck-in-final-negotiations-to-acquire-revenue-producing-assets-2016-06-28-6184157

This was on June 28th, over 120 days ago(link above), and, they said perhaps days. When you say you will do something in a few days, it's less than a week, but, ok, as he says "perhaps", let's give them two weeks, but, 17 weeks already passed, 4 months, 120 days, and, nothing about this, only silence. And many of us are here due to this.

These are facts. So far all the positive rumors did not turn into facts, despite the pump by the idiot/liar that is the IR person of the company. On the opposite side, the only fact, and, very negative, that is always a big red flag, is the increase of the A/S from 500M to 2B, a 300% increase. This is the only fact until now, all the rest is fluff, until proven wrong.

I am still here waiting, but, as always, I need to deal only with facts, and, these are the facts so far.

This is beginning to smell bad. A $16M signed up agreement on May, that nobody knows what happened with, a big pump about 2 funds worth $2B 4 months ago, and, only silence since then, again another possible $16M contract announced 26 days ago, and, so far not signed up( usually this takes one week ), and, finally an increase on the A/S by 3 folder.

I hope the company releases a PR very soon, addressing all these things, or maybe someone will contact the SEC, because spreading false rumors/information, is a crime. 

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2016, 04:53:33 PM »

Amazing the games these company's play. To top it off, they don't have income coming in till they get the so called money from the loans and when construction starts. I have not looked back since I sold!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #102 on: October 31, 2016, 10:05:27 AM »

Amazing the games these company's play. To top it off, they don't have income coming in till they get the so called money from the loans and when construction starts. I have not looked back since I sold!

Penny stocks run on rumors, speculation. It doesn't matter if they have income or not. 99% of them have millions in debt, and, they run anyway. This one too, the problem is the dilution with lack of news.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: