Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 24, 2018, 04:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Here  (Read 7739 times)
PennyStockKid

« on: February 11, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »

Just started trading. Looks pretty exciting.  I am still trying to learn the basics so any help would be appreciated.  Right now I am focusing on candle stick chart analysis.  What brokerages are the best to trade penny stocks through? Right now I have accounts through TradeKing, Sharebuilder, and Zecco but, I would like to use only one.
Dasein

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »

Welcome PennyStockKid. I started about 8 months ago in the same place as you. I went through ALL of the posts in the Technical Analysis forum. It changed my entire perspective. It taught me that candlesticks are helpful, but docs advice to largely trade on volume, RSI, ADX (+DI, -DI), And MACD changed EVERYTHING for me. Once you read through each of the posts, read up at Stockcharts.com on these indicators. Keep it wicked simple.

Have also found to take other forums/bulletin boards (Ihub and Yahoo) with a major grain of salt. Stick around here, ask questions, enjoy the community, and enjoy the laughs from smitty, doc, and others.

I am signing up in a few days for the Gold membership. Although there is a lot of free info here, I am assuming the Gold is the way to go.

Good luck and have fun with it.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »

Just started trading. Looks pretty exciting.  I am still trying to learn the basics so any help would be appreciated.  Right now I am focusing on candle stick chart analysis.  What brokerages are the best to trade penny stocks through? Right now I have accounts through TradeKing, Sharebuilder, and Zecco but, I would like to use only one.

Welcome aboard Grin ,

Transfer all those accounts to TDAmeritrade, it is the BEST stock broker to trade any kind of stock, I trade with them since 1997.

Dr PennyStock
PennyStockKid

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 05:27:50 PM »

Thanks for the great welcome. I will definitely change brokerage accounts and read the technical analysis pages. Up till now I have basically been trading by trial and error, with not much luck I might add.
Dandc3
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:23 PM »

Yes!!  Ameritrade is the best!!   Cheap no hassle trades.
Mpepper2

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 06:11:36 PM »

New member Hi: I just got in ATRN 4 weeeks ago up over 500% so glad anyone else in it too??
kourtvizion

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 06:18:30 PM »

A lot of us are in deep on ATRN and loving life right now.  Glad you made the leap to the Gold side.  Its a choice you will not regret.  Good luck and feel free to ask questions.  Everyone here is great and will respond.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 06:28:41 PM »

New member Hi: I just got in ATRN 4 weeeks ago up over 500% so glad anyone else in it too??

Welcome aboard Grin

Dr PennyStock
cbenitez

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 07:35:07 PM »

Ohhh yea...we're in ATRN for sure!!!!! Monster Pick. A good amount of us Gold Members are in this one, along with a hell of a lot of other people.
Dandc3
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 05:46:14 PM »

Ohhh yea...we're in ATRN for sure!!!!! Monster Pick. A good amount of us Gold Members are in this one, along with a hell of a lot of other people.
And a lot of Gold Members are still initial...waiting......
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: