Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 24, 2018, 04:42:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you like penny stock trading?
Yes - 3 (75%)
No - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, new member here.  (Read 4956 times)
twotonez7

« on: March 27, 2014, 06:41:49 PM »

Hi all, I'm new to stock trading, definitely want to learn a bit more about it. Will try paper trading first and see how it goes. Looking forward to guidance and info about stock trading. Would like to also pick up some books about it, so if someone can recommend me some literature that would be great. Thanks and looking forward to being active on this forum.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 07:50:42 PM »

Hi all, I'm new to stock trading, definitely want to learn a bit more about it. Will try paper trading first and see how it goes. Looking forward to guidance and info about stock trading. Would like to also pick up some books about it, so if someone can recommend me some literature that would be great. Thanks and looking forward to being active on this forum.

Welcome a board Grin

I've learned all I know here: http://stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:glossary_a

And after analyze lots of stocks using this char template: http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=MDNT&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p79360522165

Change only the ticker, and use always the chart as it is.

Dr PennyStock
twotonez7

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:13:30 PM »

Thanks Dr.
bluebird

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 09:18:06 AM »

Hello twotonez7!  Hope you learn a lot and do very well.  Doc's site and guidance is awesome.  Welcome!

I hope that my achievements in life shall be these - that I will have fought for what was right and fair, that I will have risked for that which mattered, and that I will have given help to those who were in need, that I will have left the earth a better place for what I've done and who I've been.
twotonez7

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 10:33:47 PM »

Hello twotonez7!  Hope you learn a lot and do very well.  Doc's site and guidance is awesome.  Welcome!

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: