Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 20, 2018, 05:42:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn $190 into $1,000,000 in 12 months.  (Read 86610 times)
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« on: January 08, 2010, 09:05:46 AM »

This 2014 challenge will begin during the month of March.

Below you can see a screenshot of the front page of the account on .

Balances & Positions page on

This is the History & Statements page, where you can see all the trades.

Objective of this experience is to turn $ into $1,000,000 in 12 months.

Dr PennyStock
sleuthpinch

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 06:05:38 AM »

There are no screenshots displayed either due to wrong url or due to some of the technical failure on the side of site admin, check it asap.
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 08:19:20 AM »

There are no screenshots displayed either due to wrong url or due to some of the technical failure on the side of site admin, check it asap.

There are no screenshots because the challenge is not running yet. It was postponed to sometime during this year.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback.

Dr PennyStock
millie

Bruce Wayne is new role model!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 10:10:47 PM »

Doc, you should start this challenge the first of the year. I'm still trying to become a millionaire or at least have $100,000 by the time I'm 33.

In this market, take your profit and run......
Foe
Gold Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 03:16:35 PM »

Doc, you should start this challenge the first of the year. I'm still trying to become a millionaire or at least have $100,000 by the time I'm 33.

Me too Smiley

WHEN A STOCK MOVES AGAINST YOU
SELL: if you sell and take a loss what the hell were you doing buying up top in the first place
BUY: if you buy/average down you better be damn sure about the Company or know how to trade it
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2015, 05:34:50 PM »

I still did not start due to my divorce, I need to resolve a problem first, then I can concentrate totally on the challenge.

Dr PennyStock
Porteño

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 05:49:10 PM »

Sorry to hear about the divorce. You doing alright?
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 05:55:55 PM »

Sorry to hear about the divorce. You doing alright?

No, it has been a nightmare since over two years, for several reasons, and, still don't know when it will finish, but, I will survive Grin

Dr PennyStock
jah

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 06:12:01 PM »

Hi, first time posting here but have been following you for a little while now here and on other boards, along with YouTube videos you have posted - I've found your down to earth/cold logical attitude toward trading very motivating to pursue it myself, learning as much as I can.  Your focus on the importance of technicals/chart interpretation is refreshing against the backdrop of many people discussing fundamentals exclusively, often with a lot of emotion.

I'm curious of how this challenge will eventually work - will you post in real time so followers could participate as well, or will there be a lag time?  Also, will Gold Membership users have any unique ability to follow this challenge that other regular registered users will not?

If you haven't thought much about these details yet, though, no problem!  I'm sure it's not one of your major focuses yet - hope all is going OK otherwise!

Oh, and Happy New Year Grin!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 05:41:57 PM »

Hi, first time posting here but have been following you for a little while now here and on other boards, along with YouTube videos you have posted - I've found your down to earth/cold logical attitude toward trading very motivating to pursue it myself, learning as much as I can.  Your focus on the importance of technicals/chart interpretation is refreshing against the backdrop of many people discussing fundamentals exclusively, often with a lot of emotion.

I'm curious of how this challenge will eventually work - will you post in real time so followers could participate as well, or will there be a lag time?  Also, will Gold Membership users have any unique ability to follow this challenge that other regular registered users will not?

If you haven't thought much about these details yet, though, no problem!  I'm sure it's not one of your major focuses yet - hope all is going OK otherwise!

Hello Jah,

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the kind words, it is always motivating. I really use only T/A, because in my opinion, penny stocks have not fundamentals, what some of them have, is some detail that can potentiate the chart, like news, a deal, a reverse merger, etc, but, fundamentals no. Even listed stocks can be traded using only the chart, because the chart tells all about a company, even what is still not publicly known.

About the challenge, like I posted above, I still don't have a fixed date, because it is something that it is not dependant on me. Possibly it will have a small lag time, to give advantage to the Gold members, so yes, they will have the information on real-time.

Thank you again, and a Happy New Year Grin

Dr PennyStock
Thegyg

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 09:47:08 AM »

Hello Jah,

Welcome aboard.

Thank you for the kind words, it is always motivating. I really use only T/A, because in my opinion, penny stocks have not fundamentals, what some of them have, is some detail that can potentiate the chart, like news, a deal, a reverse merger, etc, but, fundamentals no. Even listed stocks can be traded using only the chart, because the chart tells all about a company, even what is still not publicly known.

About the challenge, like I posted above, I still don't have a fixed date, because it is something that it is not dependant on me. Possibly it will have a small lag time, to give advantage to the Gold members, so yes, they will have the information on real-time.

Great reply and very informative. In the short time I have been following you and becoming a Gold Member, I have learned alot!

Looking forward to the start up again myself. May not get to a million (will try hard), although, a couple thousand is just as great...Smiley

Keep up the great work DPS, best investment I've made!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2016, 03:02:40 PM »

Hello Jah,

Welcome aboard.

Great reply and very informative. In the short time I have been following you and becoming a Gold Member, I have learned alot!

Looking forward to the start up again myself. May not get to a million (will try hard), although, a couple thousand is just as great...Smiley

Keep up the great work DPS, best investment I've made!

Thanks Smiley

Dr PennyStock
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: