Dr PennyStock Free Forums
January 21, 2018, 01:29:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TVIX - VelocityShares - NYSE  (Read 27575 times)
Anthony

« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2014, 11:53:41 AM »

Yeah, I think I was a couple days early for this one, it figures usually the par sar flips on a Friday for the market unless I own this. LOL

For some reason the par sar flipped on the DOW yesterday and flipped back today, WTF? The market must know I bought TVIX. Its ok shouldn't be to long before the market "corrects" so I shouldn't have to hold this to long. And it bounced off of the 52 week low of $2.36 today so I'm probably safe at what I paid? Probably be able to sell in a couple weeks.

I don't know, the DOW looks strong, the ADX line caused the bounce and the second PAR SAR flip, but, at the same time, it is already overbought on the daily, and, near overbought on the weekly, so this is difficult to analyze. Mixed indicators.

I guess it depends on what kind of news comes out this week, probably won't have any thing "bad" because its a holiday week, I forgot about that this week is probably the time to buy some for the chart to correct before the Santa Claus rally? And that being said I don't see the market dropping to much before it starts back on the rise for that rally?

I forgot to factor the holidays in, dagnabit! I will look to sell towards the end next week or the beginning of the following week after next week.

Might be better gains to buy the end of year for the next "correction" ?

I would advise to avoid trade the DOW or TVIX, as they are giving mixed signals. I don't know if the DOW will rally or correct, this year everything is different, usually the market is very good on October and November, until the middle of December, and, this year I am not seeing any good runs like uisually, anyway, take a look on the new topics I've opened on the OTCBB board, BLTA looks ready for a good run, also BIGG and NHMD look strong, so I advise to go with them, instead of indexes.

Hey thanks Doc, yeah I bought because the market was looking top heavy so I thought I could jump in and out for a small gain, but I forgot the holidays are almost here! To punish myself for forgetting about the holidays I have been playing X-mas music non-stop so I know what time of year it is. LOL

Back in the green! Par sar flipped now off to the races. This might pop more than I thought with how the market is acting today? Looks like last week would of been the buy in week for this one, so I was a week and a half early. Have the X-mas music on still so I don't hold this to long because when Santa shows up to drop off presents(he always forgets to stop here to drop any off for me:(he usually makes the market rally.

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »

You didn't give importance to the gap up, and, today filed it. I don't see it breaking 2.50 soon.

Dr PennyStock
Anthony

« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2014, 11:43:47 AM »

I forgot to say that I dumped out of this for a small loss @ 2.23, can't win them all.

I will look to maybe buy more of this the beginning of next year when the republicans take office may bring the volatility back, we'll see?

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #108 on: December 05, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »

I forgot to say that I dumped out of this for a small loss @ 2.23, can't win them all.

I will look to maybe buy more of this the beginning of next year when the republicans take office may bring the volatility back, we'll see?

If you want to make money, buy some BLTA.

Dr PennyStock
Anthony

« Reply #109 on: December 05, 2014, 01:19:40 PM »

Funny you mention that, I just bought some of that yesterday, how did you know?

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #110 on: December 05, 2014, 01:35:56 PM »

Funny you mention that, I just bought some of that yesterday, how did you know?

I didn't know Grin

Dr PennyStock
Anthony

« Reply #111 on: December 10, 2014, 09:24:06 PM »

You didn't give importance to the gap up, and, today filed it. I don't see it breaking 2.50 soon.

I had a feeling this would happen! I shouldn't of sold, I should of doubled down. Not sure it will last that long because X-mas is approaching and I think this "correction" will be over by next week and start looking rosy again for xmas. Next year after the holidays will probably be the "real correction" in the market?!?!

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Anthony

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2014, 11:30:04 AM »

Oh man, I should of bought back in the low 2s!

NO GUTS,NO GLORY!!
Dr PennyStock
Administrator

« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »

I had a feeling this would happen! I shouldn't of sold, I should of doubled down. Not sure it will last that long because X-mas is approaching and I think this "correction" will be over by next week and start looking rosy again for xmas. Next year after the holidays will probably be the "real correction" in the market?!?!

This thing is way too risky to trade, better trade stocks, JMO.

Dr PennyStock
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: